Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Kindergarten!!

The Night Before
Waiting for the Bus

Still waiting, the bus came 10 mintues later than we thought.







I can't believe that Savannah is in Kindergarten. She is so ready, but I am not sure that I am. I really wanted to drive her the first day, but she really wanted to ride the bus. We decided that she
could see if she liked it or not. She was so excited waiting for the bus, when it got here she jumped right on, it comes at 7:30. I told Vannah that we would pick her up from school, we got there and we were waiting outside for her, she came out with her class to get on the bus, she saw us, and walked up to me and said, " mom what are you doing here? I am riding the bus home." So she rode the bus home. Thanks to Brian, I wasn't going to let her. So from now on she will be riding the bus, until Dell starts preschool and then on Tuesdays and Thursdays i will take her, if she will let me.
Savannah loved her first day of school, and can't wait until tomorrow when she gets to go back.

No comments: