Friday, November 14, 2008

The Emergency Room




Yesterday we were heading out to the store and Dell fell down the stairs. She was walking outside and she was holding her baby doll and trip down the stairs. It was bleeding pretty bad so I thought that we should take her to the doctor, Brian thought that she would be ok. Well we ended up taking her to the emergency room, brian dropped us off and took Savannah and Sage to Cal-Ranch. Brian was right she didn't need stitches. The doctor was funny, i told her how brian said that he could fix her eye and she agreed so she gave me some glue and some bandages for next time and said here give this to your husband.
What Dell needs : coke & lamby

4 comments:

nblair said...

I am glad everything turned out ok. that can be scary! I can however imagine Brian doing his own stitches and staples playing doctor. but i dont think you should let him!

Alysa Clark said...

Ohh! Poor little thing. But she looks very happy with her lamby and coke. :) Good old Brian. You guys are so self sufficient!

Brett and April said...

oh wow. I hope she is ok!! What a cutie though... smiling with her coke and lamby!!

The Berkey's said...

Hi Jess,

To change your backgroung go to costomise after you log onto your blog. There are pre-made backgrounds to choose from. I am so sorry for Del. I hope it is healing well. We can't wait to see you next week!!!